As in every year, St. Sava Church in Issaquah, WA celebrated Serbian Days in commemoration of the consecration of the church. This year on July 28th & 29th, we were blessed to have His Grace, Bishop Maxim join us. His Grace celebrated the Divine Liturgy at our sister church The Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God (Pokrov) Church in Seattle on July 28 along with concelebrants Fr. Serafim Gascoigne, parish priest, Fr. Ilija Balach of St. Sava Church and Fr. Nikola Todorovic of St. Stephen the First Martyr Church in Portland. After Divine Liturgy everyone was treated to a delicious lunch and during lunch were entertained by instrumental and vocal musical renditions.
Serbian Days Celebration St. Sava Church, Issaquah, WA
- Created on Saturday, 28 July 2012 04:14
Bishop Maxim Celebrates the Divine Liturgy in Alhambra, California
- Created on Sunday, 22 July 2012 08:28
On Sunday, July 22, 2012, the 7th Sunday after Pentecost, at the Saint Steven's Serbian Orthodox Church in Alhambra, California, His Grace Bishop Maxim, together with Fr. Jovan Babic, Diocesan Assistant Chancellor, Fr. Nicholas Ceko, Dean of the Cathedral, Fr. Norman Kosanovich, Assistant Priest at the Cathedral, and the faithful parishioners of Saint Steven's Cathedral, celebrated the Divine Liturgy commemorating The Holy Hieromartyr Pancratius, Bishop of Taormina in Italy and the Holy Hieromartyr Cyril, Bishop of Gortina in Crete. Following the Divine Liturgy, His Grace, Bishop Maxim, all the Clergy and parishioners, enjoyed few hours of fellowship and a delicious luncheon in the main hall.
- Krsna Slava and Archpastoral Visit to St. Peter the Apostle Parish in Fresno, California
- Krsna Slava and Archpastoral Visit to St. John the Baptist Mission in Reno
- Archpastoral visit to St. Xenia Skete & St. Andrew's Church in Northern California
- Bishop Maxim's First Pastoral Visit to Mexico
- Historian, Professor Bosko Bojovic, gives a presentation at St. Sava Church in San Gabriel, California